2. April Junk Box Challege

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
What a really fabulous and creative page. That image illustrates freedom so well and is blended beautifully. The corner clusters are really gorgeous and the word art is perfect for the page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Fabulous design and ATC. Love the background image reflected in the camera. That quote is fabulous. Never heard it before. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
I love how you’ve used the kit. Beautiful images and love the font!
Gorgeous image and fabulous framing. Your clusters are absolutely stunning. Great shadowing and word art too. A really beautiful creation. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Rosie thank you so much for another amazing kit and for the challenge - here is my page .....

What an absolutely fabulous page. Love the people using the zebra crossing (really great extraction). Your word art is amazing and I really like the way it goes into the screen. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Great Kit Rosie, I am sure it will be very handy. Here is my page

View attachment 169027
Absolutely gorgeous scene and page. Love the image of the girl crossing towards the computer screen. Your clustering is fantastic as is the feeling of depth to the page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge xxxxxx