2. May Quote Challenge J.M. Barrie

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Some beautiful quotes in your list and stunning pages. Here is mine:

Beautiful framing and OOB of the wonderful image and beautiful clusters and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
pardon Grace..je ne sais pas comment j'ai fait ça : furieux:: furieux:: furieux:: furieux:

View attachment 170104
LorieDavison-peintresfaeries-birdsswooping
Un séjour sans faille
Orkan, magical and beautiful scene and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in again in this month's quote challenge.

DeLoris

J. M. Barrie, Sir James Matthew Barrie, 1st Baronet, was a Scottish novelist and playwright, best remembered today as the creator of Peter Pan. Wikipedia

For more information see Peter Pan – Plot, Analysis, Characters and Facts at Britannica.com
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Peter-Pan-play-by-Barrie

There have been many movies about Peter Pan and the magical Neverland. And the Peter Pan theme is popular at Disneyland and Disney World.

You may use your favorite J.M. Barrie quote or a quote or song title/lyrics from any of the Peter Pan and Neverland movies or use one of the following quotes:

All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust.

Dreams do come true, if we only wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.

So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!

The second star to the right, shines in the night for you, to tell you that the dreams you have really can come true.

Think of happy thoughts and you’ll fly.

Oh, the cleverness of me!

Do you believe in fairies? Say quick that you believe. If you believe, clap your hands!

I do believe in fairies! I do! I do!

I'm youth, I'm joy, I'm a little bird that has broken out of the egg.

I am the best there ever was!

You just think lovely wonderful thoughts, and they lift you up in the air.

It may have been quixotic, but it was magnificent.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder… or forgetful.

… the Neverland is always more or less an island, with astonishing splashes of colour here and there …

Think of the happiest things…It’s the same as having wings.

You mean more to me than anyone in this whole world.

Please include the name of this challenge April Quote on your title and upload your pages to the Monthly Challenges Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

Here is a page I made using the quote: All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust.

This is so cute! It's a great challenge! Thank you!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thanks, Grace, as usual this was a great challenge.

Lella, love the adorable TinkerBell and the sparkling pixie dust on the gorgeous night scene and the wonderful quote on your magical page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Gorgeous sample.
I loved reading through the quotes...

Here is mine! Thank you for this lovely challenge, I had so much fun.

Beautiful mermaid and beautiful magical scene and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.