• Suggest a palette for our end of year members' kit HERE.  Suggestions to be submitted by Tuesday 19th please.

3. April - Card Sketch Challenge

A-M

Challenge Host - November
Thankyou to those who took part in the March Card Sketch Challenge. I was very pleasantly surprised with so many lovely greeting cards created. And I hope you all enjoy this month's sketch.

For those who have not taken part in this challenge previously.... I give you a simple greeting card sketch that you can be inspired by to either create a greeting card or layout/page. It is good for me to be able to see that the sketch was used to guide you in what you create. It is a sketch and not a template.

Once you have created your greeting card or page please share it in the gallery
HERE which is the Monthly Challenge Gallery and then come back to here and if possibly share it here in this thread along with a link to your gallery image.

Here is the sketch for this month:

JA_April2019_sketch_1.jpg

Here is the greeting card I created:

Last edited:

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Anne-Marie, wonderful card sketch and beautiful greeting card!

Reactions: A-M

A-M

Thank you Jody for being so quick to take part in this month's challenge.... off to the gallery to share some love for you.

A-M

Thankyou Jan for taking part in this month's challenge. You have used the sketch well to create such a unique greeting card.

A-M

Thankyou Poppy for taking part in this challenge in creating a lovely Easter greeting card.... I will now pop over to the gallery and give you some love there.

A-M

Thankyou for taking part in this challenge.... I am now popping over the gallery to give you some love there.

A-M

Thankyou Rosie for taking the time to take part in this challenge.... I will now pop over to the gallery and leave you some love.

A-M

Thankyou for taking part in this month's challenge.... I will now pop over to the gallery and share some love.

A-M

Thankyou Glyn for taking part in this challenge.... I will pop over to the gallery and leave you some love.