3. May Minikit Challenge

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
I have put together a small kit for you to play with this month. It is fine to add images, frames, brushwork, and one or two added elements if you would like. You can find the kit on the Freebies section of the forum HERE.

Please remember to enter your challenge pages into the Monthly Challenge section of the gallery and then post them here as well.

I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations. xxxx

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you Rosie for hosting and providing us with a delightful mini to work with.

:-1

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Rosie, thank you very much for the beautiful Bunnies in Baskets MiniKit and for hosting the wonderful challenge.

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
wow, we've got some super fast peeps here, Rosie ... wonderful kit and thank you

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host
Thank you, Rosie!

I created Mother's Day cards with your kit and they printed beautifully! I will share after I give them to my mother and mother-in-law.

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Rosie, thank you again for the beautiful mini kit!

Rosie, thank you again for the beautiful mini kit!

This is absolutely stunning Grace. Love the adorable little girl and the way you have surrounded her with flowers. Such a beautiful scene and page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge and congratulations on FP today xxxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thank you for the free kit and the challenge Rosie...I used everything in the kit.
What an adorable photo and fabulous framing. Love the way she is reaching into the basket. Really like the placement of all the elements. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge xxxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thank you Rosie for the lovely mini kit and Challenge ♥
Really beautiful picture and treatment. Love the way she is stroking the bunny in the basket. Really like how you have used the papers and elements. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge xxxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thank you for the mini kit Rosie. Added a Word Art from the full kit.

Really beautiful picture and wonderful framing. Love the placement of the border and the strip of ribbon behind the photo. Your clusters are really gorgeous. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
I used Rosies Mini Kit for this, plus her other kits New Beginnings/Summer Breeze/Whimsical Winter. Plus SynergyInks Grow and Vickie Robinson splatter. The little duckies are free from Upsplash.