3. May Minikit Challenge

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
I used Rosies Mini Kit for this, plus her other kits New Beginnings/Summer Breeze/Whimsical Winter. Plus SynergyInks Grow and Vickie Robinson splatter. The little duckies are free from Upsplash.
Absolutely gorgeous picture Jan. So adorable. Love how you have used the flower border and blended in the other elements. The paint splatter bird is so creative. Really fabulous page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for the kit and the challenge Rosie...
View media item 56722
Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous. Love that beautiful image and the amazing blending or extraction (it is so good I can't tell which). Love the background you have created and the glorious cluster of flowers. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you. Rose, for this beautiful happy kit.....

What a fabulous picture of the rabbit. Really beautifully blended into the background. Absolutely love the gorgeous flower clusters and the shaped paper in front of the basket. A really lovely page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Rosie this kit is lovely. Here is my page
Really beautiful picture and framing. Love how you have used the elements and the wonderful background. A gorgeous layout and page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge xxxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Rosie for the challenge and lovely mini-kit x

Gorgeous picture and framing. Cool sunglasses. Love how you have used the border and really beautiful clusters. A fabulous design and page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge xxxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the cute little spring kit Rosie and for the challenge. x

What a beautifully designed page Anne. Love the bunnies nestled among the flowers and the slight hint of the sun in the background. The effects you have added are really nice. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for this lovely minikit Rosie, here's my page:
Really beautiful picture of the bunny and so well blended. Love the background you have created and the positioning of the elements and word art. A gorgeous page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you so much Rosie for beautiful minikit ♥
Absolutely stunning photo and layout Jirina. Love the floral background with the plain paper on top and the magnificent clusters. A really gorgoeus page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
View attachment 169410

thanks for a fun challenge! Just had to add a steampunk twist to it!
Look what you've done to my cute little bunnies Kelly :D I absolutely love this. You've even given them eye pieces. The one in the hat looks very dapper. I am just wondering if the basket can fly now. Really fantastic take on the challenge. Thank you so much for taking part my friend. xxx