4. cock and bull challenge April

nemla

Premier Senior Member
Welcome to an other Cock and bull challenge .
You get the image from my dropbox HERE
For those of you that have not done this before here are the credits; Make sure you credit the graphics fairy for the photo in the credits as pr site rules.
​The idea and the title is borrowed from Design couple Sissy Sparrows who ran this challenge on the Lilypad a few years back ( still miss them ) the photo is a hopefully royalty free image from the Graphics fairy.
Now for the
RULES:
​There isn't any lol , just download the photo from my dropbox using the link on the top of the page,it is important you get it from there, not copy it from the gallery ,because this one has been resized ,so the quality is not so good. Then using it on your page write the most fun / outrageous / nearly true.... nah...story about it.
Have fun !

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator and Owner
Staff member
Another great image Vivi! Thank you for hosting this challenge.

:-26

nemla

Premier Senior Member
from little acorns, big oaks grow. What a great story, and I like the way you placed the cluster.

nemla

Premier Senior Member
Sounds just about the right choice for a newspaper owner ! I like your page a lot.

nemla

Premier Senior Member
I like your story and after a really close look at the photo I think you are right, it is a cat....ups....LOL

nemla

Premier Senior Member
Oh dear, that is a really sad story.... Love your background photo and how you pasted her in.

Pups_r_Paps

Here's my April story:
JOURNALING - My Grandmother Phoebe was quite a character and very precocious. The story goes when she was a cute tot of three, she became entranced with her father’s typewriter. She would sit in the den and watch him punch away at the keys and magically a paper would appear with words on it!! How special was this machine!! Phoebe had been told she was not allowed to touch the typewriter, but the lure was too great. Phoebe took one of her toys, Miss Kitty, into the den and was happily pounding away at the keys using the paws of her stuffed friend when her Mother heard the noise of the typewriter and found her. Phoebe explained it was Miss Kitty touching the typewriter, not her! I’m pretty sure this story is real – look at the guilty expression on Phoebe’s face in this old photo I found in the attic!

Last edited: