4. May Card Sketch 2019

A-M

Challenge Host
Thankyou to all those who joined me last month and created such individual creative pieces of artwork.
I hope you all enjoy the sketch I have put together for this month of May... where is the year disappearing to !!!

Once you create your artwork using my sketch ( I must be able to see that the sketch has inspired what you create) please share it in the gallery in the Members Gallery then choose Monthly Challenge and Card Sketch Challenge gallery.
If you need help in understanding what to do when you upload to the gallery please see
HERE
Once you upload to the gallery just copy the "gallery link" which you will see to the bottom right when you have uploaded your artwork. Then come back to this thread and reply and paste your copied link.

Remember that you are not required to solely create a greeting card. You can use the sketch to create a layout/page if you would like to.

Here is the sketch:

I needed to make a wedding card:

Last edited:

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Anne-Marie, I don't see the sketch in the forum thread or in the gallery.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you for hosting Anne-Marie, but I'm not seeing any sketch. :confused:

I'm guessing that you may have it in a private album, and if so, you will need to move it so members can see it.

EDIT: If you can't move it, you may need to re-upload to the public gallery. I think I'm right in saying that personal albums do not have the same flexibility for media change that public categories have. The addon in the gallery that enables changing and moving etc. was designed for categories and the creator didn't have personal albums in mind when he set it up.

A-M

Challenge Host
Thank you for hosting Anne-Marie, but I'm not seeing any sketch. :confused:

I'm guessing that you may have it in a private album, and if so, you will need to move it so members can see it.

EDIT: If you can't move it, you may need to re-upload to the public gallery. I think I'm right in saying that personal albums do not have the same flexibility for media change that public categories have. The addon in the gallery that enables changing and moving etc. was designed for categories and the creator didn't have personal albums in mind when he set it up.
Thankyou Robyn. I did not realise when I place something in my own private album it does not show when shared in the forum. Hopefully it is showing now as I added it to the Monthly Challenge Gallery.

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host
Beautiful card, Anne-Marie! Thank you for the sketch and challenge!