5. May Pick Your Palette

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Oh this is lovely. What a sweet face. Thanks for playing.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Ladies.. you are outdoing yourselves this month. So many different palettes and pages and all delightful to view. Thank you for supporting this challenge.

DeLoris

Ladies.. you are outdoing yourselves this month. So many different palettes and pages and all delightful to view. Thank you for supporting this challenge.
Thank you for the amazing challenge! :-62 What a beautiful name you have!

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Lindsay, the palette is a lovely combination. The final page is really cute with the two photos blended to create a story. Thanks for taking the challenge.

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Slipping this under the wire lol .... I was not given a subcategory named " pick your pallet " ... being away so often isn't helping my memory with this site (shaking head) ... image .. Unsplash

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Hi Sue I hear you with the memory thing. I forget how to do things if I don't do them for a while.
The subcategory is under the Monthly challenges heading, just hit the down arrow. The challenges are in abc order.
pretty photo and palette.

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
This is not my day lol ... when I try to post my finished piece into the first message it says... The uploaded file is too large. .... it saved fine so what the heck? ... lol still shaking head ... anyway, it's in the gallery :)

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
This is not my day lol ... when I try to post my finished piece into the first message it says... The uploaded file is too large. .... it saved fine so what the heck? ... lol still shaking head ... anyway, it's in the gallery :)
I got the palette page and the finished one. They are lovely. Have a cup of tea and take a break. lol