6. April Quote Challenge Haiku

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Jody, love the gorgeous sunset photo and clusters and the fabulous Haiku you created. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.
Jody, I'm glad that you made your own Haiku. The Haiku poem is different because it does not rhyme.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Anne, love the beautiful photos and the beautiful clusters and the fabulous Haiku you created on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.
Anne, it's wonderful that you love writing Haiku and I remember seeing one of your pages with Haiku that you wrote.

Blackthorne

Grace, this Challenge will be great Fun. I love Haiku since quiete some time and have used it in earlier Layouts.
Can´t wait to finally do another Layout. ;)

Last edited:

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Orkan, love the beautiful blending and the gorgeous scene you created for the wonderful Haiku! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
The wonderful Haiku is beautifully illustrated with the beautiful photo and flowers on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Helga, it's wonderful that you love Haiku! I'm looking forward to seeing your layout.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Debbie, beautiful blending and beautiful blowing leaves and wonderful Haiku on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Phyllis, the wonderful Haiku is beautifully illustrated with the beautiful cat and magnolia blossoms on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Love the simplicity of this page...........fits the Haiku perfectly. Beautiful page!

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Love the photo's you used to fit the mood of the Haiku. Lovely lovely page. xox

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Fabulous page..........your blending is so lovely and I adore the feeling of the page! xo

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
I can just walk into your page and smell the blossoms! Outstanding page my friend. xoxo

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Incredible!!!!!! The colors, the painting, and the framing are so wonderfully done! Lovely indeed, my friend! xo