6. April Quote Challenge Haiku

JanD

This made me smile! I love the effects you used to create rain, too! Fabulous page and perfect Haiku! xoxo

JanD

Beautiful layering and use of Asian elements to create this page! And the Lotus flower is perfect! Great page for the challenge!

JanD

Your elements from those kits are wonderful and that frog.............love this entire page you created! xo

JanD

Lovely colors, fabulous layering, beautiful photo. AND the Haiku fits this page to perfection! xoxo

Grace

Esteemed Senior Member
Kay, love the beautiful sunset photo and the beautiful clusters and photo of the two of you and the wonderful Haiku on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.
I used DayDream Designs new kit BLOSSOM for this challenge. It had the most beautiful flowers to use! Thanks for the great challenge, Grace! I may have to play again! xo
Jan, beautiful cherry blossoms and image and wonderful Haiku on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Sue C

Premier Senior Member
Love Haiku poems ... wrote my own one year for a card challenge ... will have to look it up :)