6. April Quote Challenge Haiku

nemla

Premier Senior Member
I love this Haiku, and the photo is from one of my absolute favourite ponds in Denmark, I go there every single time I am home. There really is a blessed silence there.

Sue C

Premier Senior Member
So ... here's my attempt at a little Haiku poem ... it was made for a trip-fold card, which I had drawn a willow tree and painted the water. The image is of a little place (too small to be a town) in the Ottawa Valley called Appleton ... it has a church and that's it .. I'd love to live there

Grace

Esteemed Senior Member
I love this Haiku, and the photo is from one of my absolute favourite ponds in Denmark, I go there every single time I am home. There really is a blessed silence there.
Vivi, love the gorgeous photo and peaceful scene for the wonderful Haiku. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Esteemed Senior Member
So ... here's my attempt at a little Haiku poem ... it was made for a trip-fold card, which I had drawn a willow tree and painted the water. The image is of a little place (too small to be a town) in the Ottawa Valley called Appleton ... it has a church and that's it .. I'd love to live there

Sue, love the beautiful scene you painted and the fabulous Haiku you created on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Esteemed Senior Member
Thanks for this interesting quote challenge Grace!

Ursula, the wonderful Haiku is beautifully illustrated with the frog and pond photos and the beautiful colors and artsy bits on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge. Congrats on the well-deserved Featured Page today!

Blackthorne

Grace, thanks so much for this Challenge !
Last night I forgot to post my Layout in this thread but here
it is ::sneaky:

Last edited: