• Suggest a palette for our end of year members' kit HERE.  Suggestions to be submitted by Tuesday 19th please.

6. April Quote Challenge Haiku

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Grace, thanks so much for this Challenge !
Last night I forgot to post my Layout in this thread but here
it is ::sneaky:

View attachment 168549
Helga, beautiful colors and beautiful blending and images and flower brushes and wonderful Haiku on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
thanks for hosting

Stacey, beautiful photo and beautiful clusters and wonderful Haiku on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge. I don't see the credits on the gallery page but I do see credit for the kit in the challenge forum thread.

zanthia

Esteemed Senior Member
grace - thats weird that u dont see the credits - i see them in the gallery

dont know how to quote in new forum

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Stacey, click on the Reply in the lower right corner to quote in the new forum.

Attachments

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
I wrote my own haiku. It was fun!

Angie, love the wonderful Haiku you created for the beautiful photo and embellishments on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Again, Grace, thank you for this wonderful challenge.
My photo is by Judy, of an old Castle in England.

Lella, beautiful blending and textures and beautiful masked photo and wonderful Haiku on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Renee'

Whew, getting one last challenge in for the month of April! This one was fun to do, thank you for hosting this challenge! Here is the laI created, credits in gallery!
I used this quote:

Besides the mountain path,
somehow so appealing,
violets in bloom.
Meadow.jpg

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Whew, getting one last challenge in for the month of April! This one was fun to do, thank you for hosting this challenge! Here is the laI created, credits in gallery!
I used this quote:

Besides the mountain path,
somehow so appealing,
violets in bloom.
View attachment 169009
Renee, love the gorgeous colors and the beautiful flower photo and clusters and wonderful Haiku on your fabulous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge. Congrats on the GSO!