• POLL!    Are you interested in a end of the year members' kit?  See the details HERE.   POLL!

8. Finish the Sentence +1 challenge

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
So for the April challenge let's make some fantasy pages!

Finish the the sentence ' Once upon a time.......' and the +1 part is give your page a hint of something real.......so a fantasy page that has a touch of reality. ;)

Post your page to the Monthly Challenge section of the gallery and then post a copy of your page here in this thread....please add a link back to the gallery if you can.

Have fun!​

Here is my page:

Yes I really did have a castle in my back garden....for the 4 years before I got married (at the age of 19) I lived in the lodge to Hedingham Castle​
https://www.hedinghamcastle.co.uk/ ;)

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Love the OOB...a really great challenge page, thank you for taking part x

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Brilliant photo Rosie...Becky looks so cute! A great challenge page...thank you for taking part. x

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Oh Lindsay....so beautiful.x♥ Thank you for taking part.

Anne

Premier Senior Member
How wonderful! Superb scrapping as always Anita. Thank you for taking part x

JodyT

Premier Senior Member
My offering.

The village is a photo is a village in a shop window ... all the pieces are for sale, I took it at Rothenburg and the bus was extracted from another photo taken there, it was a full size vehicle, very pretty. Not exactly something from my past like the other layouts here, but I hope its fantasy and reality enough for you.

Last edited:

Anne

Premier Senior Member
I prefer the little house don't you! Fab challenge page Mary...thank you for taking part x

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Oh wow this is lovely...a really dreamy page. Thank you for taking part. x

Anne

Premier Senior Member
A lovely bit of fantasy Grace....beautifully put together. Thank you for taking part. x

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Great photos Jody and I love how you have put everything together....a perfect challenge page! Thank you for taking part. x