8. Finish the Sentence +1 challenge

Anne

I like to challenge those little grey cells! ;) A fabulous challenge page .....I love those masks. Thank you for taking part. x

Anne

What a lovely photo of Jessica ....love the sparkles surrounding her, a magical page! Thanks for taking part. x

Magnolia57

I had fun with this one. That is my face from my high school photo photoshopped into dancer, Peggy Ryan. I had dreams of becoming a tap dancer in my youth, but it didn't work out.

doglvr49

Premier Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge Anne! Yes, I did climb a mountain via a tram in Albuquerque NM in the sixties with my dad. I was looking down at the sites below and when I turned around at least two people rushed me with smelling salts - I guess my color wasn't very good. LOL So, to this day, even climbing a small hill is on my fantasy list. :)

Anne

I had fun with this one. That is my face from my high school photo photoshopped into dancer, Peggy Ryan. I had dreams of becoming a tap dancer in my youth, but it didn't work out.
Absolutely brilliant! Great work with morphing your head onto the photo....super challenge page. Thank you for taking part. x

Anne

Thanks for the challenge Anne! Yes, I did climb a mountain via a tram in Albuquerque NM in the sixties with my dad. I was looking down at the sites below and when I turned around at least two people rushed me with smelling salts - I guess my color wasn't very good. LOL So, to this day, even climbing a small hill is on my fantasy list. :)
Loving the blue and your page has a really dreamy look......great challenge page Kathy. Thank you for taking part. x