8. Finish the Sentence +1 challenge

Anne

Challenge Host
I like to challenge those little grey cells! ;) A fabulous challenge page .....I love those masks. Thank you for taking part. x

Anne

Challenge Host
What a lovely photo of Jessica ....love the sparkles surrounding her, a magical page! Thanks for taking part. x

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
Thank you for the challenge Anne xx

Becky and Wizard are a photo taken when Becky visited our local Medieval Festival called Scarborough Faire

Lucky girl!!!!!!!!!!! CLEVER my friend!

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge Anne! Yes, I did climb a mountain via a tram in Albuquerque NM in the sixties with my dad. I was looking down at the sites below and when I turned around at least two people rushed me with smelling salts - I guess my color wasn't very good. LOL So, to this day, even climbing a small hill is on my fantasy list. :)

Anne

Challenge Host
I had fun with this one. That is my face from my high school photo photoshopped into dancer, Peggy Ryan. I had dreams of becoming a tap dancer in my youth, but it didn't work out.
Absolutely brilliant! Great work with morphing your head onto the photo....super challenge page. Thank you for taking part. x

Anne

Challenge Host
Thanks for the challenge Anne! Yes, I did climb a mountain via a tram in Albuquerque NM in the sixties with my dad. I was looking down at the sites below and when I turned around at least two people rushed me with smelling salts - I guess my color wasn't very good. LOL So, to this day, even climbing a small hill is on my fantasy list. :)
Loving the blue and your page has a really dreamy look......great challenge page Kathy. Thank you for taking part. x

KAPOH

I didn't get a chance to do this challenge in April, but I did it today anyway. This is an ATC.

DeLoris

My offering.

The village is a photo is a village in a shop window ... all the pieces are for sale, I took it at Rothenburg and the bus was extracted from another photo taken there, it was a full size vehicle, very pretty. Not exactly something from my past like the other layouts here, but I hope its fantasy and reality enough for you.

This is adorable!

DeLoris

So for the April challenge let's make some fantasy pages!

Finish the the sentence ' Once upon a time.......' and the +1 part is give your page a hint of something real.......so a fantasy page that has a touch of reality. ;)

Post your page to the Monthly Challenge section of the gallery and then post a copy of your page here in this thread....please add a link back to the gallery if you can.

Have fun!​

Here is my page:

Yes I really did have a castle in my back garden....for the 4 years before I got married (at the age of 19) I lived in the lodge to Hedingham Castle​
https://www.hedinghamcastle.co.uk/ ;)
Beautiful page and you are sooo lucky!