CHALLENGES A gift for Ode to.... scrappers

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - September

EDIT ; For those of you that can not use any of the templates a link has been added to the Calendar I used, so you can make your own in your own program.
Also this is
not a Challenge as such. Just a celebration that we made a whole year of Ode to - a month ) challenges . Next month , who knows what we can do an Ode to ?

PSD /PSE HERE

Craft Artist Here

Calendar I used here

We have had a whole year of the "Ode to a month Challenges. " For those of you that did them all ,here is a template you can use hopefully you saved the original file ( if you didn't ,make some new ones :-24 LOL ) and print them as a calendar. I apologize that the craft Artist one has a non transparent BG. If you would like to make your own, free 2022 word calendars can be googled and found easily and downloaded. This is an A4 size ,meaning your actual scrap page will be 8x8 once it is clipped to the template, and it will fit any home printer and paper size in format.
The download is to my drop box ( link on top) and will be available for 2 months ( it is a big file, I will take it down after that)
Enjoy September.

Last edited:

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Thanks so much for the amazing templates Vivi, they look amazing. :-c :-c JA6JA6JA6
One question, the templates are for 2022, do we use one for this month's challenge? Or just the usual Ode to September challenge?

Last edited:

nemla

Thanks so much for the amazing templates Vivi, they look amazing. :-c :-c JA6JA6JA6
One question, the templates are for 2022, do we use one for this month's challenge? Or just the usual Ode to September challenge?
(Because I can't use it in my Photoshop, since they are made for PSE, and it is not the same format).
Sorry Karen I was not aware you could not use it in CC ??? I have saved it as a normal PSD file not as an PSE file. I have no other options in PSE.
There is NO official challenge, Just an idea on what to do with your Ode to pages..... They make amazing pocket calendars too, if you crop them in an interesting way.......
See top thread ( in about a minute or two for additional link to the calendar it self )

Last edited:

Christina

Sorry Karen I was not aware you could not use it in CC ??? I have saved it as a normal PSD file not as an PSE file. I have no other options in PSE.
There is NO official challenge, Just an idea on what to do with your Ode to pages..... They make amazing pocket calendars too, if you crop them in an interesting way.......
See top thread ( in about a minute or too for additional link to the calendar it self )
Templates for PSE are just normal PSD templates and can be used in Photoshop.

Last edited:

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
See top thread ( in about a minute or too for additional link to the calendar it self )
They opened perfectly in Photoshop Vivi, I thought they were PSE format but they are PSD, thanks so much, I love them!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Vivi, thank you for the wonderful challenge!

nemla

This looks lovely. What a beautiful scene,and it definitely looks very late summer,and September.