A new JUNK BOX challenge

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
I thought it was time for a new Junk Box challenge ... I've chosen a few papers and elements from my stash that weren't used in my kits to add to the box. The only rules are: you must use only the papers and elements in the kit ... overlays and masks are up to you since I didn't include any. Feel free to change the colours etc to what you need. Have fun :) ... no preview ... that would spoil the surprise :)

Here's the link to pick up the kit: https://www.dropbox.com/s/airwua8vhaaiays/Junk-box-SC-2016.zip?dl=0

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
wow Pat, you managed to get the whole kit in there I think ... I love that vintage photo

Elk Fan

Esteemed Senior Member
Thanks Sue. I'll be back later with my layout. CT duties have kept me busy the last couple of days but I think I am about to get caught up so I can play here.

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
A little silly, but...
Well, maybe a lot silly

(a sign found in a store in Key West caught my eye because it 'screams the truth' for me)

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
I didn't look at the layouts and haven't opened the junk box yet but I'm sure I'll love what you've put in it, Sue ... thank you

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Sue, thank you again for the wonderful February Junk Box. I added an overlay (rules are.......overlays and masks are up to you).