About us

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Amanda, that is very generous of you.

Robyn

Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Kim, I'm very pleased to welcome you!

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Welcome to Just Art, ayla!

There isn't a shop with the site, feel free to use anything in your stash!

wombat146

Premier Senior Member
Hi Robyn! I signed up awhile ago and then totally forgot about it! :) Another digi friend mentioned your site and I just popped back to have a proper look and its WONDERFUL. Thanks for giving us a great place to post all the stuff in our stashes!!! A question.............. I have had a request to post a tutorial that I had done for a designer that has now retired from designing.............. is it okay to post that tutorial here?

Ona :)

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Robyn is away for a few days, but I see you've posted the tutorial.

The site isn't associated with any shop or designer, so feel free to post your tutorials even if they are associated with a current site/designer. :)

Robyn

Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Hi Ona, I'm pleased that you have had a proper look at us and found us to be okay!! I'll look forward to seeing more of you on the site.

My lovely helpers Kim and Sandy have already answered your question..............thanks guys! We are pretty relaxed here and don't have too many rules and regulations apart from have fun and treat each other with respect and kindness.

Rose Thorn

There are no rules here! I am not associated with any store or designer and you are welcome to post links etc.
Question for Robyn: One of my gallery images was recently edited because I included links, yet your above statement states that links ARE allowed....did you change the rules?

Another, unrelated, question: Would you consider adding, to the home page, the ability to login?

Robyn

Staff member
Challenge Host - July
@Rose Thorn - Rose that post was made in 2015 when links were allowed. Unfortunately some people made this site a dumping ground for CT work and took advantage of the links allowed rule, and so the no links rule was introduced at least a couple of years back.

The no links rule is clearly stated in the banner at the top of the gallery and also if you click on that banner you will get a complete explanation of all the gallery rules. I have now edited the post in this thread and thank you for pointing out that it was out of date!

Re log in from the Home Page. Unfortunately, that is not possible. The Home Page is set up in the Joomla program. The forum and gallery are in the XenForo program. I think it would require an expertise much great than I have to make this happen.

Rose Thorn

@Rose Thorn - Rose that post was made in 2015 when links were allowed. Unfortunately some people made this site a dumping ground for CT work and took advantage of the links allowed rule, and so the no links rule was introduced at least a couple of years back.

The no links rule is clearly stated in the banner at the top of the gallery and also if you click on that banner you will get a complete explanation of all the gallery rules. I have now edited the post in this thread and thank you for pointing out that it was out of date!

Re log in from the Home Page. Unfortunately, that is not possible. The Home Page is set up in the Joomla program. The forum and gallery are in the XenForo program. I think it would require an expertise much great than I have to make this happen.
Thank you for your resonse, Robyn. I'm sorry that people abused their priveledges such that you had to change the rules, but I totally understand; I appreciate you taking the time to explain and for all you do here, for this community and, I'm honored to be a member amongst so many talented people! :-26