Ad Inspiration

The Ad for my inspiration

My take on this page - neutral shades for patterns, tools and supplies that transform into colorful projects thru the creative process. This was very fun and the ads were a great inspiration!

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Love how you have used the inspiration from the ad for this page Steph.

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
I didn't look/download the ads and thought you did both of these ... well, you really could have! I've now looked and downloaded and am going to give it a try

wombat146

Premier Senior Member
Nancy, would you believe, I only just bought that shampoo yesterday to try out!! lol! your ad sold me by ESP!! *giggle* Really like mask you used for the photo, really gives a watery feel to it! :)

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
cute cute cute .. love that little curly-Q on top ... love the photo inset with the round frame

Robyn

Staff member
Some GREAT pages.............off to leave some love in the gallery.

suruha

I had this done in time, but, I was intimidated by all the beautiful pages! LOL You ladies missed your calling! You all could have been advertisers! Beautiful pages, ya'll!
I have always loved these 'shoes', so, I went with them. I didn't particularly follow any one ad in the folder. I just tried to make it all fit and look half-way decent! LOL

Fun challenge! Thank you!

Su

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
now I am very sad to hear you say that you were intimidated ... very sad and it's not nice to make a Grannie sad (I was going to say OLD but got hollered at for using that word ... not that being hollered at intimidated me, I just don't want another headache) ... this is beautiful ... honestly

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
When you see others pages and feel intimidated remember that they are at a different spot than you .... don't run away from what you see .. it gets in the way of learning ... and this page is amazing !! ...

Robyn

Staff member
You shouldn't feel intimidated Su, this is gorgeous.