QUESTION Additional Categories

Christina

I have two questions re Additional Categories.
  • If you add a few categories to the post do they count in the limit of 3 for the daily upload?
  • When I add an image to my current month Album, whilst the option does appear under the description box, when I click on "Show" nothing happens so I save and then edit the layout to add to the categories.
Christina

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Christina.

One image uploaded with numerous categories still only counts as one image. Read post #1 HERE for more information on how this works.

What you describe about uploading to an album is how the program works. Read post #18 HERE about albums and why they are a little 'clumsy' to use, but you can of course still choose to use them if you wish. If you have a large gallery, I guess it's a way to keep your gallery in an order that pleases you and makes things easy to find.

Christina

Hi Christina.

One image uploaded with numerous categories still only counts as one image. Read post #1 HERE for more information on how this works.

What you describe about uploading to an album is how the program works. Read post #18 HERE about albums and why they are a little 'clumsy' to use, but you can of course still choose to use them if you wish. If you have a large gallery, I guess it's a way to keep your gallery in an order that pleases you and makes things easy to find.
Thanks Robyn. I will have to read all the FAQs I think!