Altered Photo Challenge May 2019

ScrapaholicSherry

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
Sorry for being a little late with this next challenge but I've been quite busy lately. So, for this next altered photo challenge, I thought that we could do a certain type of altered photo. Let's try doing only OOBs (out of bounds) where the photo or image partially comes out of a frame or frames. I have attached an OOB page that I have done a while back. Hope it helps. Have fun!! :) Time To Embrace 2.jpg

Migueline

Esteemed Senior Member
Sorry for being a little late with this next challenge but I've been quite busy lately. So, for this next altered photo challenge, I thought that we could do a certain type of altered photo. Let's try doing only OOBs (out of bounds) where the photo or image partially comes out of a frame or frames. I have attached an OOB page that I have done a while back. Hope it helps. Have fun!! :) View attachment 169261
Your page is wonderful Sherry and your OOB is the one with perspective! very well done.

ScrapaholicSherry

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
WOW, such a fabulous OOB page @doglvr49! Love the hippos coming out of the frame and the elements you chose makes the page come to life. Thanks for participating in the challenge!! :)

ScrapaholicSherry

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
WOW, such an adorable OOB page @JanD! Love the little girl coming out of the frame and the elements you chose. Thanks for participating in the challenge!! :)

ScrapaholicSherry

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
WOW, such an adorable OOB of the little pup @Elk Fan! Love the way you have him/her coming out of the frame. Thanks for participating in the challenge!! :)