• Members' end of year kit.  Please VOTE HERE for the colour and name of your choice.  Voting closes on November 28th.

Another Pop-Up : Time

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
My goodness almost middle of October already, nearly Christmas again ... where does time go!
This month sees the clocks change and the end of British Summer Time here in the UK.

So for this challenge create a page to do with TIME, only requirement is to have a clock somewhere on your page.

Upload your page to Member Galleries/ Monthly Challenges/ Pop - Up then come back and add your page in this thread.

My page

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Excellent challenge! Thank you Barb.

We have just started our daylight saving summer time..........love it!

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Excellent challenge! Thank you Barb.

We have just started our daylight saving summer time..........love it!
Lucky you Robyn with the lighter nights wish it wasn't the opposite for us x

Alfred

Lucky you Robyn with the lighter nights wish it wasn't the opposite for us x
I’ve never understood why the “more light in the evenings” argument for putting the clocks forward is only applied to spring and summer. When you live as far north as I do it gets dark pretty early at this time of year, and putting the clocks back an hour just makes it worse.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Fantastic! Always love pages related to time!

Oh wow what a fabulous conceptual page, love the different clocks and all the wings. Thank you for joining in the challenge and congrats on GSO xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
I’ve never understood why the “more light in the evenings” argument for putting the clocks forward is only applied to spring and summer. When you live as far north as I do it gets dark pretty early at this time of year, and putting the clocks back an hour just makes it worse.
I don't know why they still continue with it either, and hate to think how early it gets dark for you ... bad enough where I am x