April 2017 "Under Water"

Dorena

Hello. Today I would like to invite you to dive. Conquer with me the bottom of the sea. What can one see and find. Go with me to look for treasure.
For this I will provide you with my latest mini kit.
I wish you lots of fun with the little Scrapkit "Underwater"
Here you can download the kit: http://www.mediafire.com/file/7t4bcddwt ... er_D_B.zip
I am very excited about your pages.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you Dorena, it is very generous of you to donate this lovely kit and host the challenge.

:-26 :-34

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
wow Dorena ... what a cool kit ... this will be fun ... thank you so much

Lella

Premier Senior Member
Thanks, Dorena, for this challenge and cute kit. It really worked for this photo of my DGS and friend tubing....

Dorena

Dear Lella, Your page has become beautiful. It radiates joy and vitality. I am glad you have accepted this challenge and thank you for it!

Dorena

What a lovely LO, dear Veronika. You have created a beautiful water world. There I want to be. Thank you for participating.

Dorena

Hello Debby, Your page has become very beautiful! Unfortunately I can not see any element from the Scrapkit "Underwater". The link to the, download you find in the first post.

NancyP

Esteemed Senior Member
Sorry Dorena, I did it again! I put the layout over here but forgot to hit Post Reply.

Elk Fan

Esteemed Senior Member
Thanks for sharing this cute mini. I will have to dig for some photos to use for this one. The Texas panhandle is a little far from any ocean! LOL

Dorena

Oh dear Elk, what a gigantic and fantastically beautiful underwater world! Your work is very beautiful and impressive! I thank you for participating

NancyP

Esteemed Senior Member
My dear sweet Evelyn. In response to your lovin' left in the gallery------See the tube going from the bubble straight up? That's his air tube so he can breath. Second, he does not need a life jacket because he is very safe and secure in the bubble. Third, about you calling the Navy Seals on me----OHHH PLEASE!!!!! HAVE YOU SEEN HOW CUTE THEY ALL ARE???????? WOOT WOOT!!!!!