CHALLENGES April 2022 Mood Board

Christina

My LO for the challenge
Inspirations: Color Palette, brown in bicycle basket and flowers and leaves

This really evokes spring, which is the season we down under are in at the moment. I really like your background paper, and you amazing flower clusters. Thanks for playing along.

Christina

Thank you Christina ..I had to think hard ..it wasn't that easy.

Your Paris scene is stunning. Your background image, the tables with the cocktails, the bicycle handlebars and the gorgeous lady drinking coffee has blended into a fantastic scene. Thanks for playing along.

Bubby

Here is mine for April Mood Board, running a little late with this one, Everything is a mixture between - Taste of Burgandy - Rosie - Florescence - Rosie - Enchanted - Kakleidesigns - Photos - Pixabay - Fonts - Bricklane - Sadhira Script - Deciso.

Christina

Here is mine for April Mood Board, running a little late with this one, Everything is a mixture between - Taste of Burgandy - Rosie - Florescence - Rosie - Enchanted - Kakleidesigns - Photos - Pixabay - Fonts - Bricklane - Sadhira Script - Deciso.
And I am running really late with responding to this. I love the mauve background and agree wholeheartedly with your word arts re coffee and wine. Thanks heaps for playing.