CHALLENGES April Altered Photo Challenge

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - April
This month's challenge may be a bit difficult for you. Take a photo and make a coloring page out of it. Then design your page.
I learned this on You Tube and I have the link to the tutorial below if you want to watch it.
It is for Paint Shop Pro, but you may be able to use similar settings in whatever program you use.
I will be very interested in what you come up with. Please tell us what Program/Filter you used.
Don't stress over it. The idea is to learn something different and HAVE FUN!
Post your page in the Altered Photo Gallery and then back here.
I will comment in the Gallery only.
Hugs,
DeLoris
Here's mine"
Note: I made these before my fingery surgery. I'm still being good!

Last edited:

TruusF

full

This was a fun challenge, and I learned a lot of it! I use a very old program called Photo Studio, so I had to do a lot by hand, but I enjoyed it very much!
Photo's: the pansy's are my own, the hand and the pencil sharpener are from Morguefile.
Credits: Vicky Robinsons junque journal, Oscraps Love Life and little artist by Palvinka.

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - April
full

This was a fun challenge, and I learned a lot of it! I use a very old program called Photo Studio, so I had to do a lot by hand, but I enjoyed it very much!
Photo's: the pansy's are my own, the hand and the pencil sharpener are from Morguefile.
Credits: Vicky Robinsons junque journal, Oscraps Love Life and little artist by Palvinka.
Aww, I am so pleased you enjoyed the challenge and that you learned some new things. I love your page with the drawing of the flower. Your extracted pansy is beautiful! Thank you so much for playing in the challenge!

Ria

thank you for the challence, i used in psp by effects, artistic and then black pencil. after that i set this layer on multiplying,