CHALLENGES April Big Photo Challenge.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Hi Everyone welcome to the BIG photo challenge this is an easy peasy challenge choose a BIG photo put it in the Gallery then in the Miscellaneous and then come back here for me to comment on here is mine with a fun photo to start off with.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
This is so pretty with the blossoms on the tree the cute bunny and the easter eggs.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Here's my "Golden Moments" - Thank you again, Mary! (and I'm keeping you in my prayers & positive thoughts for healing and pain relief!)
This is stunning PattyAnne withy the beautiful photo of your daughter Zoey I love the bright sunny spring colours the blending the lighting the gorgeous clusters and the word art.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Here is my page Mary, another butterfly one! I am getting better with my photography I think!! :) 😂
I love your beautiful Butterfly Ona it was a good shot you took with it on the Lavender I have pot's and pot's of Lavender on my back patio every time I go to take a piccy they flutter away lol at the moment it is to early for my Lavender they needs to grow more with plenty of sunshine I really enjoy this photo and the layout with the paper the torn script and the clusters and the name you added Meadow Argus Butterfly.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Mary, thank you for the fun challenge!

Grace your page is so cute with the cute faces the headdress the bunny face and ears at the top corner with the cluster and the word art. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx