CHALLENGES April Big Photo Challenge.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thanks again, Mary, for a great challenge...... :-62

This is gorgeous Lella I love the beautiful masked beach scene somewhere exotic the cute characters in their bathing suits the frayed burlap and the word art.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thanks so much, Mary for this challenge that makes my life so much easier...LOL
This is absolutely awesome I love the big photo the photo treatment the card with the spring scene on the gorgeous background paper the awesome colours and the word art.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

TruusF

full

Thanks for the challenge!
Photo my own
ETD - Hello Spring
BG PSBT - Woodland Wedding
Vicky Robinsons Design - Age is just a number

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
full

Thanks for the challenge!
Photo my own
ETD - Hello Spring
BG PSBT - Woodland Wedding
Vicky Robinsons Design - Age is just a number
Beautiful photo I love the spring scene with the tree the cluster the blending and the word title Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thanks for the challenge. My 15 month old grandson, Caleb, playing in the sand yesterday
Beautiful photo of Caleb playing in the sand he looks like he is having fun ...oh to be a child again and be happy playing.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
full

photos: friend's - used with permission
mask and background: cats4jan

slightly blurry due to quality of texted photos
I really wanted to use these lovely photos
but the best I could do was a 600x600 layout

Last edited:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thank you Mary. My husband spotted this little guy or gal on our front porch yesterday and I thought he was scrap-worthy in a big way. :)
Awesome photo of the snail I love the photo treatment the colours and the fun word art.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
full

photos: friend's - used with permission
mask and background: cats4jan

slightly blurry due to quality of texted photos
I really wanted to use these lovely photos
but the best I could do was a 600x600 layout
I love the beautiful scene and wish I was there right now you scrapped it beautifully with the smaller photos the texture on the side and the word title.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx