CHALLENGES April Big Photo Challenge.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Thank you for the challenge Mary, it's all about dogs for me at the moment lol
This is a gorgeous photo of Lulu sitting in her car seat your page had me in stitches with the journalling if she does chew your shoes to bits you can always buy new ones I can see you are going to have so much fun with Lulu she is so gorgeous I love the heart frame the clusters and the journalling. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Thanks for the challenge, Mary.

You made an awesome Big Photo page with the fly on the pretty flower love the blending the pastel colours and the cluster Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Farm Wife

A few years ago, my husband bought a cool hiking stick that had glass eyes on it. When a couple of them came off and were lost, he ordered replacements online. Sadly, they were just plastic domes with stickers on the back. But they made a great-looking pile on the table!
Chris
CREDITS:
Photo & BG paper by me;
Borders: Muddy Paws 2 by Twigs n Twine at Design Cuts;
Fonts: Sherilyn Sans, Times, Munstar (modified).

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
A few years ago, my husband bought a cool hiking stick that had glass eyes on it. When a couple of them came off and were lost, he ordered replacements online. Sadly, they were just plastic domes with stickers on the back. But they made a great-looking pile on the table!
Chris
CREDITS:
Photo & BG paper by me;
Borders: Muddy Paws 2 by Twigs n Twine at Design Cuts;
Fonts: Sherilyn Sans, Times, Munstar (modified).
Those eyes are awesome I love the big photo page you made the different colours and the fun word art.Thank you for taking part in the challenge and for sharing your story.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
I love this challenge! Here's mine.

This is absolutely gorgous with the Big photo of your Granddaughter Annabelle who is beautiful love how she is wrapped up warm with her gardening gloves and wellies on, love the cool sunglasses the side border with the stitiches the lace the pretty clusters and the word art you, created the perfect big photo challenge. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Farm Wife

Those eyes are awesome I love the big photo page you made the different colours and the fun word art.Thank you for taking part in the challenge and for sharing your story.xxx
Thanks, Mary, for hosting this cool challenge. It sends me looking through my photos (otherwise known as a rabbit hole!). :D

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - May
An opportunity to show of my lovely Geranium. Thanks for the challenge.
full

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
An opportunity to show of my lovely Geranium. Thanks for the challenge.
full
Gorgeous big photo of your Geranium I googled it to see what the name was it looks like the Zonal Fantasia Light Pink Splash type it is very pretty with the splash of pink Thank you form taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May

Blackthorne

Mary, thank you for this Fun Challenge ! Loved every minute of it ! :-l

full

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Mary, thank you for this Fun Challenge ! Loved every minute of it ! :-l

full

This is absolutely amazing Helga I love the photo with the effects the masking the clusters the blending the colours and the word title.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx