CHALLENGES April Big Photo Challenge.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Love the photo of the frog sheltering from the rain and the fun word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge Wendy.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Thanks for the challenge Mary!

stunning page with the beautiful photo and treatment love the masking the artsy bits the textures the blending and all the effects. Thank you for taking part in the challenge Marianne.xxx

Last edited:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
thank you Mary for hosting this challenge xx

This is so gorgeous Micheline I love the image with the extraction the photo treatment the blending hte textures the floating flowers and the colour palette.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
I love the Big Photo challenge! Here's mine:
My eyes caught this page straight away in the Gallery Vicki with the wonderful effects and the photo of the Poplar Tree with new leaves the effects gives a dreamy look to the page Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Thank you for another great big photo challenge, definitely one of my favorites. Here is my offering.

I am so pleased you put your wonderful page here in the big photo challenge I just love the wonderful photos and the template you made Thank you for taking part in the challenge Jody.xxx

dianemt

These are two of our wonderful grandchildren.
2021-04-23 Zac and Leland.jpg

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
These are two of our wonderful grandchildren.View attachment 200510
This is an awesome photo of your Grandchildren Zac and Leland I love the artsy bits with the colours and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.
Just a note to say you need to re-size your page normally it should be 600 x 600 and no bigger than 250kb.