CHALLENGES April Clean and Simple Challenge.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May

kit.louisel_my_little_piratep
Foto von Lieblingsomma
Wunderschöne Seite lieben das gerahmte Foto mit dem Aligator die Palme das Gesso und das Wort Kunst. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Herausforderung.xxx

Jody

The Wanderer.
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Thank you for hosting the clean and simple challenge again this month. Here is my offering.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Thank you for hosting the clean and simple challenge again this month. Here is my offering.

This photo is so gorgeous what a happy baby with a beautiful smile I love the Teddy with the aeroplanes the gesso the sprinkles and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Thanks for the challenge!
Love the photo of the Teddy Bear with the tape measure the sewing machine the cotton reels with the wonderful cluster and artsy bits and the script paper.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Sorry Debbie this should be in the finish the sentence challenge and not here in the clean and simple challenge.x

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
thank you for the recipe. I've scrapped an old scan photo
You made a beautiful page with the scanned photo of the baby which is so precious to you I love the artsy bits the gesso the colours and the word art...I see you used pink so it must have been a beautiful baby girl.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.x