CHALLENGES April Finish the Sentence Plus 1

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Hi Everyone welcome to the challenge I hope you have fun so let's get started ... make a page I start a sentence which you then finish .....Please do not change the start of the sentence.
Here is my page have fun everyone.
I can
Plus 1 is a Flower

Last edited:

Angela Toucan

Hi Everyone welcome to the challenge I hope you have fun so let's get started ... make a page I start a sentence which you then finish .....Please do not change the start of the sentence.

I can ..... smell spring
Plus 1 is a Flower
Hello Poppy. I'm a little confused. Are you wanting us to create a sentence starting with "I can" and ending with "smell spring"?

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Hello Poppy. I'm a little confused. Are you wanting us to create a sentence starting with "I can" and ending with "smell spring"?
Sorry I have taken off the smell spring it was on my sample page you make the choice of the finished sentence do not add smell spring.xx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Thank you Mary
I love,love,love your page with the happy photo the masking the blending the clusters the colours the camera the butterflies and the finshed sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge Lindsay.xxx

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - April
It's a TWO-FER ... Rosie's Mini Kit - this gal looks like she's got a secret

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
It's a TWO-FER ... Rosie's Mini Kit - this gal looks like she's got a secret
Gorgeous page Evelyn I love the scene you created with the image of the woman the window the superb clustering the blending and the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Gorgeous page I love the image of the bird hovering over the flower to get the nectar the pretty poppies the effects and image of the girl sitting and watching and the fun finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April