• Our December Progressive Scrap has started.  See HERE.   Thank you to Kim for hosting.

April GSO 2019

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I love this layout from @Ursula! Her clean and simple lines, along with the horizontal orientation really drew me in. What I love the most is how she used the single mask and the painty bits to create an art piece that I'd be happy to hang in my house.

Yvonne55

I was away for a few days, just saw my page chosen. Thank you so much, it made my day!
Congratulations on GSO Yvonne it is a stunning page..xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - December
Fantastic choices, congratulations to all!

Migueline

Esteemed Senior Member
Fabulous striking page in the gallery by Barb! Love the photo treatment, the design and the vibrant colors.

ABS the colours are so vibrant and I love the image Congratulations on GSO barb.xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I really love this happy family birthday page made by Kim with the paper framing the photos the colours the strips of papers the circles the patterned paper the clusters journaling and the word art.xxx

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - December
I really love this happy family birthday page made by Kim with the paper framing the photos the colours the strips of papers the circles the patterned paper the clusters journaling and the word art.xxx
Thank you for this surprise, Mary!