April GSO 2019

Poppy

Esteemed Senior Member
I keep on coming back to this page from Pekarokiki ... Karen I love that squirrel eating a biscuit it is a brilliant photo and I love the way you complimented the photo with the green colours the stamped leaf the shadowing and the word art down the side.xxx

Pekarokiki

Premier Senior Member
I keep on coming back to this page from Pekarokiki ... Karen I love that squirrel eating a biscuit it is a brilliant photo and I love the way you complimented the photo with the green colours the stamped leaf the shadowing and the word art down the side.xxx
Thank you so much Mary, you made my evening :-62

JanD

I love the simplicity of this page from janedee with the beautiful image the framing and the word art.
The picture from janedee called out to me..........as Cornwall is so dear to my heart! She captured a wonderful photo and centered it to draw us in. SO beautiful janedee and congratulations on your GSO!

Pekarokiki

Premier Senior Member
Never Too Old by @SonjaS I love how the large image has been blended into the background really showing how blustery the day was. I love the framing and positioning of the smaller images and the extracted gull hovering over and the quote, perfect for the images. Great LO!

Poppy

Esteemed Senior Member
Orkan's page popped off the page today. She layered and brushed the elements and created a charming page with promise of Spring. Congratulations on a beautiful page and your GSO!
Stunning page Orkan I love the photo of the bird in the pipe.Congratulations on GSO xxx

Poppy

Esteemed Senior Member
Never Too Old by @SonjaS I love how the large image has been blended into the background really showing how blustery the day was. I love the framing and positioning of the smaller images and the extracted gull hovering over and the quote, perfect for the images. Great LO!

Gorgeous layout Sonja I love this kit.Congratulations on GSO xxx

Anita

Premier Senior Member
This is such a lovely layout from Anita. It feels as though someone sketched it all - from the photo treatment to the titling....
Thank you so much Beth xx
Congratulations Anita on GSO ...I love the photo treatment and the textures on your pretty ballet page.:-62

Last edited by a moderator:

Pekarokiki

Premier Senior Member
This page for the Scraplift Challenge by @Elk Fan (Sherry) is absolutely stunning - not only the colours but the whole LO. The clusters are gorgeous over the stamped flowers, the jewelled chain hanging down, the OOB framing and the stunning image... a definite 'wow' page that I can just keep looking at it....... :-48

Poppy

Esteemed Senior Member
I love this page from pekerokiki ...Karen with the brilliant image of the two peple and the extraction and the way they are walking into the distance on the zebra crossing ...the word art is just brilliant.:-62