April GSO 2019

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
This page for the Scraplift Challenge by @Elk Fan (Sherry) is absolutely stunning - not only the colours but the whole LO. The clusters are gorgeous over the stamped flowers, the jewelled chain hanging down, the OOB framing and the stunning image... a definite 'wow' page that I can just keep looking at it....... :-48

Gorgeous page I love the colours which you changed on her Congratulations on GSO :-62

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
I love this page from Pekerokiki ...Karen with the brilliant image of the two peple and the extraction and the way they are walking into the distance on the zebra crossing ...the word art is just brilliant.:-62
Oooh, thank you so much Mary....chuffed to bits xx

JanD

Premier Senior Member
This page for the Scraplift Challenge by @Elk Fan (Sherry) is absolutely stunning - not only the colours but the whole LO. The clusters are gorgeous over the stamped flowers, the jewelled chain hanging down, the OOB framing and the stunning image... a definite 'wow' page that I can just keep looking at it....... :-48

SHERRY this is a STUNNER! I'm a HUGE fan of AQUA so this jumped off the page for your GSO! I LOVE IT! Congratulations!

wombat146

Premier Senior Member
I love this page from Ona with the split photo the gesso the paint drips and the word art. :-62

Thanks so much for shout-out Mary! My DIL sent me the photo only the other day and I wanted to scrap it somehow, then I saw Barb's page and knew exactly how I wanted to lift it! :)

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I love the images the photo treatment the colours the beach huts the blending and the artsy bits from Micheline.:-62