April GSO 2019

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
This page for the Scraplift Challenge by @Elk Fan (Sherry) is absolutely stunning - not only the colours but the whole LO. The clusters are gorgeous over the stamped flowers, the jewelled chain hanging down, the OOB framing and the stunning image... a definite 'wow' page that I can just keep looking at it....... :-48

Gorgeous page I love the colours which you changed on her Congratulations on GSO :-62

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
This page for the Scraplift Challenge by @Elk Fan (Sherry) is absolutely stunning - not only the colours but the whole LO. The clusters are gorgeous over the stamped flowers, the jewelled chain hanging down, the OOB framing and the stunning image... a definite 'wow' page that I can just keep looking at it....... :-48

SHERRY this is a STUNNER! I'm a HUGE fan of AQUA so this jumped off the page for your GSO! I LOVE IT! Congratulations!

wombat146

Premier Senior Member
I love this page from Ona with the split photo the gesso the paint drips and the word art. :-62

Thanks so much for shout-out Mary! My DIL sent me the photo only the other day and I wanted to scrap it somehow, then I saw Barb's page and knew exactly how I wanted to lift it! :)

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I love the images the photo treatment the colours the beach huts the blending and the artsy bits from Micheline.:-62