April GSO 2021

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
I have this page, absolutely stunning, by @Pekarokiki (Karen) which is ...WOW, it is a brilliant, absolutely gorgeous page, love the song or poem or rhyme. Love how she illustrated everything with the shoes, the old lady, and all those kids, this page is an absolute knockout!

Migueline

Esteemed Senior Member
Migueline has made the most beautiful page for the Shoe Challenge! I love the flowers on the shoe and that side cluster is perfect for Spring. The blended woman is beautiful as is the brushwork in the background. Congratulations Migueline on GSO for a wonderful page!
:-1 :-42 :-1
thank you very much DeLoris! You brighten my day! xx:-62

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - April
I ran out of my Quota yesterday and as promised to DeLoris the page she made about her and her Sister was very moving I am so pleased to be able to give you the GSO you deserve..xxx
Thank you sooo much Poppy. This means soo much to me to get the GSO for such a special blessing! I am happy! :-42

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Karen's Altered Photo is sooo darn cute!!! That little girl is just adorable! I love her cartoon out line effect, the double photo and double cluster. I think it is just soo adorable it needs a GSO! Congratulations Karen!
:-61
:-61thanks so much my friend...you got me dancing now....:-c:-c:-c

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Love the gorgeous page by Kakleidesigns (Karen)--gorgeous art dolls, landmark icons, travel stickers, airplane and scene!

Really? Wow, I feel very lucky and spoiled today, thanks so much, my friend...I will keep going with my dancing! :-c :-c :-c JA6JA6JA6

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
I love this digital painting of the barn by Kythe ... Karen with the painting the textures the placement of the frames and the colours.xxx

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
I have this page, absolutely stunning, by @Pekarokiki (Karen) which is ...WOW, it is a brilliant, absolutely gorgeous page, love the song or poem or rhyme. Love how she illustrated everything with the shoes, the old lady, and all those kids, this page is an absolute knockout!
Karen thank you so much for your lovely comments - this is a really lovely surprise especially as I'd done another LO because I hadn't followed the instructions lol - brilliant, thank you so much :-62 :-16