April Letter Challenge

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdDypyS_5zEWelcome to the 3D-Letter Challenge - the word is "CREATE"
Have much fun!
I am looking forward to your pages!

Preview:

--> DOWNLOAD -> go to Freebies for Registered Members and clicked on 3D Letter Challenge April 2017 -
https://forum.justartscrapbooking.com...-2017-download

here is my layout:
story :
Zoja LOVES the children`s song "ten in the bed" - that is available in many of different variants as a video and the whole day Zoja reproduces the scenes meticulously and sings with - everywhere in the apartment are covered animals and dolls ... ...​

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Veronika, thank you for the lovely 3D Letter Create for this month. Love your adorable and beautiful page and I enjoyed watching the cute You-Tube video.

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Sherry, your page is terrific! LOVE how you filled the letters with your wonderful drawings- so perfectly done! Love the placement of the different papers and the wonderful cluster!
thanks for taking part in my challenge!

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Another great choice of word Veronika. As always, thank you for hosting this challenge.

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Diane, your page is gorgeous! Love the B&W photo and all the beautiful and colorful elements around the photo - the bright color of the word CREATE is a beautiful eye-catcher ! wonderfully done!
thanks for taking part in my challenge

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Orkan, such an impressiv and beautiful artsy page- love the Cat design so much and the placement of the cats!
the presentation of the word CREATE is gorgeous! so perfectly done!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Veronika, thank you again for the wonderful CREATE 3D Letters.

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Grace,love your gorgeous, happy and bright page design so much! Your kit colors work so perfectly with your photo! love the colors and splatter and the little artist too. perfectly done !

JodyT

Premier Senior Member
Here is my layout.. Thank you for the letters to use.. I have to admit that at first I read them wrong and thought it said Great. Duh.

ldp777

I've been wanting to do this challenge for months! I figured I should do it first so I don't run out of time at the end of the month :)