• Suggest a palette for our end of year members' kit HERE.  Suggestions to be submitted by Tuesday 19th please.

April Letter Challenge

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Leslie, love your gorgeous page and use of the word CREATE! Live the filling and placement of the word. The Layout colors are so beautiful and I love the little cluster and your wonderful design!
thanks for taking part in my challenge

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Jody, your page is so beautiful and appealing ! Love the colorful topping and the creativity of Tamara make this snacks. I like it how you filled the word with the topping - so wonderfully done!
thanks for taking part in my challenge!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Christine, such a wonderful page! LOVE all the pieces of art from your family, there are so gorgeous! The word CREATE is so creatively filled with the different colors and patterned papers! Love your artsy Background too!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
WOW- such a gorgeous and creative page! Love the wonderful sketch and the beautiful colors and the different paint strokes so much! The word CREATE is so beautiful represented in 3D and stands out!
such a wonderful piece of art- so perfectly done!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Heidi, such a gorgeous page, love the fun and beautiful photos and the wonderful cake! I love the use of the Word CREATE in a vertical position- that is so creative! Great idea for your Journaling in a circle!
so perfectly done!

joelsuma

Thank you Veronika for this month's 3D-Letter-Challenge
Somewhere I found a pot full of various colours - and I used it!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Hannelore, such a gorgeous spring page- love all your very beautiful spring blossem and specially how you have filled the word with the beautiful flowers- so wonderfully done!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Marianne, such a stunning page! love the perspective as if the hand reaches for the word. I love how the word is part of the photo. The colors are beautiful and I love all the paint strokes and paint trips!
so perfectly done!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
oh, Evelyn, such a stunning page! LOVE your very creative page , love the use of the word CREATE- it*s outstanding with the different colors and the texture! love the arty woman and birds - all ist so perfectly done!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Lella, such a gorgeous page! Love the beautiful soft pastel colors so much with the touch of watercolor and the filling of the Word CREATE ist so wonderful! And your kit colors work perfectly with your photo!

Mylinn

Had a blast and spent way too many hours to admit playing. Virtual washi tape is better than no washi tape :)

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Nancy, such a gorgeous page! Your beautiful photos are so perfect for the word - I also like that you used round and rectangular photos, love the soft and frech colors so much, the word is so wonderfully filled! all is perfectly done!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Mylinn, such a gorgeous, artsy page design! Love all the little supplies so much, the wonderful messy and grungy background and I love your creativity to create this layout so wonderfully, love the filling placement of the word CREATE- wonderfully done!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
WOW- such a gorgeous page! LOVE the framing so much and the matching photo is so perfect and adorable ! love the cluster and how you filled the word CREATE - wonderfully done!