• Members' end of year kit.  Please VOTE HERE for the colour and name of your choice.  Voting closes on November 28th.

April Letter Challenge

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Geraldine, such a wonderful page! love the fresh green design, and the different framing so much! The Wordart is so creative and the filling of the word CREATE go so well with the layout! Love the scribbles so much!
thanks for taking part in my challenge!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Karen, love your gorgeous nature page so much! Such a wonderful blending and placement, love the beautiful photos and how the word CREATE was filled with the changing of the colors, love the pretty elements too!

sbpoet

CREATE

For a 3D letter challenge at JustArt. Elements from 68, Lydia, Created by Jill, Createwings Design, Maya, and Altered Amanda (OTBDS). The definition photo is from thekellyscope at flickr via a Creative Commons License.

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Sharon, such a gorgeous and creative layout! LOVE the artsy style,the mess, the papers and placement- such a wonderful quote and I love how you have the word filled and placed!
You are a great artist!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Britta, such a wonderful page, love all the vibrant colors and the gorgeous blending! Your titlework is excellent and all so perfectly done!