CHALLENGES April Mood Board Challenge

Thanks so much for the great challenge Mary.
I used the grid in the window, the flowers and insects.
full

Thanks so much for the great challenge Mary.
I used the grid in the window, the flowers and insects.
full
Beautiful page Jane,love the photo's, the masking, blending, the artsy bits and the journaling. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xx

Thank you Mary to give me so much pleasure with this board ! I choose : train + cat + woman
More information in the gallery description!
Gorgeous page Cath, I love the rustic look with the background, the train, the artsy bits, the cute cats, the face, the blending and the word art.Thank you for taking part in the challenge..

Thank you Mary for hosting the challenge – I was inspired by Flowers – Window – Dog – Girl – everything except for one overlay –my stash – one piece word art – Blooms For You – Kakleidesigns – Ruffle Pink – Kakleidesigns – Photo – Pixabay – window frame – made by me – Font - Countryside

Thank you Mary for hosting the challenge – I was inspired by Flowers – Window – Dog – Girl – everything except for one overlay –my stash – one piece word art – Blooms For You – Kakleidesigns – Ruffle Pink – Kakleidesigns – Photo – Pixabay – window frame – made by me – Font - Countryside
Bubby, love the scene you created with the window, the woman, the little girl, the dog, the artsy bits, the colours, the clusters and the word art.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xx

Back