CHALLENGES April Shape-Up Challenge

Moni

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Here comes my shape idea for this month. I am delighted that so many are taking part.

Download the shape to create a page. I hope you enjoy it. I'm looking forward to seeing your pages.

Upload your page to the Members Galleries, make the title 'April Shape Up Challenge' and then select Monthly Challenges and Miscellaneous and post a link back to this thread by clicking on the little camera on the top toolbar, choose your media, click on the layout you want to link, then click on 'continue' at the bottom of the page.

For this month, I have created these sparkle shapes. You can use just one or all of them to create whatever you come up with. I hope you all have lots of fun playing with the shapes.

Separate download.
Shape 1 download

Shape 2 download

Shape 3 download

My Ideas

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Moni. I love the choice of shapes for this month.

full

using keep in touch yess forever

thank you Moni

I don't get it..I did not saw the shape challenge in the challenge April monthly aria to link.

April 2024 Shape-Up Challenge by Moni, thanks for the fun Moni , I took pict. from Pixabay free to use made by :
Mandela - Gerd Altmann via Pixabay
Texture - 8926 via Pixabay
Colorful - Speedy McVroom via Pixabay
Thanks all , and made the shapes with my program and used also
the freebie kit - FM-Famous
Univers sky - Gerd Altmann via Pixabay
font-Arial
my April 2024 Univers sky shape.jpg

Thank you Moni for the shapes and challenge, here is my take – Mostly everything is from Beyond The Sea – Ilonka Designs – one paper – Ocean Dreams – THLD – word art – Twilight Sands – Fayette Designs – Photo – mine - Font - Summer Splash

Back