• POLL!    Are you interested in a end of the year members' kit?  See the details HERE.   POLL!

Art Attack! ....Revisited

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Hi folks
I've been sorting out my YouTube account and found this little slideshow that I put together last year from all the fabulous entries to a challenge that I had hosted on DaisyTrail ......I thought some of you might like to see it again. ;)

Art Attack!

.......and another challenge that we had on DaisyTrail was a 'Story telling' one where members where given a series of characters to scrap adding a little bit more to the 'adventure' each time!

The Adventures of Pete the Pigeon

x

Last edited:

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Thanks Anne, really enjoyed watching them again xx

teddio

Fabulous slideshows Anne, two fantastic fun challenges... really enjoyed watching these again! xxx

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Hi Diane...the slideshows really show off the great artwork don't they! I use Proshow Producer to put them together....a fab programme. :)

Anne

Premier Senior Member
I'll reply again in a comment box so that I can add a link! ;)

Anne

Premier Senior Member
It is and I thought that it would be great for a 'Progressive' challenge. ;) We had a lot of fun with Pete and his friends!

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
What good fun it was...still makes me giggle....ought to be a childrens programe..but not sure about Pete's philandering xxxx