Art Journaling Challenge

aliba2

Outside I'm happy
Credits: roses quote tumblr, ps_melo-vrijhof paper blended with a picture made by me, ps_melo-vrijhof painted template, cvisions_broken_hearted_wordart, DD_change, DD paint, ps_janet-scott paint stamp template, ps_melo-vrijhof stitches, PO_watercolorfiesta, picture of person from pixabay, rose picture by me.

Some days I\'m angry and sad. The son of my husband (my stepson) has ALS dissease. 40 years of age and father of 4 little children. At this moment he can\'t move or speak anymore and there is just one direction...
How live changes in 3 years time.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
orkan...............is it possible for you to get your image from the Just Art gallery and place here rather than casimages site. It makes it easier to comment and not having to go and find it in the Just Art Gallery. Thanks................

It's a very beautiful page.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you to all of you who have contributed to this challenge so far............some wonderful pages!!

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
love the stacked photos and Jill's kit was PURRfect for this feline .. love the marking on it's face

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Glyn ... how unique ... all those photos in the circle ... love the complimentary colors you used, too

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Again with your beautiful photos, Heidi ... this is "delightful" ... gorgeous and wonderful words and "word art"

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
doesn't look like you need to practice, Veronika ... love that faded photo and all the word tags for the quote ... and that little bit of lace

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
sorry for my bad French ... :) ... this is lovely work Orkan ... love the limited palette

G

This is about how my grandson is feeling and not about me but it still fits the challenge theme.