Asian Ink Challenge: March 2019

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
This is absolutely stunning Evelyn. Really love the scene you have created with the water, building and pagoda in the front. The bird perching on top is wonderful. The placement of the image and the other elements is fabulous. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Wow! What a beautiful Asian scene you have created. Really love all the trees full of blossom and the city way in the background. The bridge with the lady walking on it is the perfect finishing touch. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge again. xxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
What an absolutely fabulous design. Love the monochromatic city in the background gradually transitioning to colour in the foreground. So effective. Your Asian ladies are gorgeous. An amazing and beautiful page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxx

Rose Thorn

My goodness; this is one wonderful kit! Thank you, Rosie.

Here's mine but I feel I didn't do much justice for how lovely the kit is...this is my first layout/challenge after a rather long reprieve:

2019-03-Aisian-Ink-Challenge.jpg

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Absolutely gorgeous design and page. Love the image and the placement of the elements. The background colour is perfect for the page. The butterflies are a beautiful finishing touch. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rose Thorn

Rosie commented
Rosie said:
The background colour is perfect for the page. The butterflies are a beautiful finishing touch. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge.
The background and butterflies are all yours, Rosie (paper17), so, the thank yous should all go to you, LOL. Thanks so much for the beautiful collection!

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Fabulous image and framing. Love how you have used the sketched city and water.in the background. The corner cluster looks so beautiful. A wonderful design and page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
All I can say is that this is absolutely stunning. Fabulous image and extraction and I love how she is sitting among all the flowers on the bridge. Your clustering is outstanding. The whole page is just gorgeous. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxx

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Asian Ink Challenge As soon as I saw this was an Asian themed challenge I knew the images I wanted to use. These two are part of an out of print book full of these beautifully painted images of Japan. They are tiny and it took quite a bit of tweaking and sharpening to be able use them although they are soft in the end ... Rosie your kit was a beautiful match for them. I'm not sure where I found the written words for peace, love, harmony. They were very small as well, I vectorized them to be able to use them.

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Wow! What really beautiful images. You did a wonderful job with tweaking them. They look fantastic. Love the Japanese writing too. The blended flowers and the egret are perfect finishing touches.Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Beautiful image and wonderful blending. Love all the textures you have achieved on the background. The layering is fantastic. The c;uster in the corner is really lovely. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
What an absolutely stunning scene you have created here. The golden light draws your attention right in. Love the way you have framed it with the OOB. The girl waking over the bridge is so lovely. As for the cluster; well it is so gorgeous. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Beautiful image and fabulous blending. Love the background you have created and the elements you have incorporated into the page. Really fabulous design and page. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx