Asian Ink Challenge: March 2019

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
What a fantastic picture. Love how they are catching the sunset. Very clever photography. You are right, the ink elements look fantastic and I love the cluster in the corner. The flying birds are the perfect finishing touch. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Wow! This is absolutely stunning. It took my breath away. Love the gorgeous children standing on the bridge. Brilliant extraction. The beautiful flowers in the corner and the tree are really lovely. The city in the background is the perfect finishing touch. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
What a beautiful spring page. Love the cherry blossom and the masking. The clusters are absolutely gorgeous. The wide border and the narrower one on the inside frame the whole thing so well. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
I just had to do one more playing with some other techniques I've learned this month.

Last edited:

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Really beautiful image and wonderful masking. Really love the border cluster and the placement of the other elements. The colour change is really awesome. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Really eye-catching page Anne. Love the placement of the image behind the screen and background you have created. The vibrant colour changes are really lovely. Beautiful creation. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge. xxx

Moss

Thank you Rosie for another beautiful kit. Hope this uploads ok as I don’t have a gallery but I will try and see what happens. X one photo and word art is my own rest from Rosie Design Asian Ink
0C234126-25E1-4648-802A-778ED5963268.jpeg

Last edited: