CHALLENGES ATC Challenge July 2021

SherryD

Challenge Host - July
July 2021 ATC (Artist Trading Card) challenge!
If you are new to making ATCs, the only "rule" is that they must be 2.5" x 3.5" or 3.5" x 2.5" (That is 750 x 1050 pixels or 1050 x 750 pixels.) This is so that they fit into those plastic sleeves used for baseball trading cards, to preserve them. Normally, the back of physical cards has a title, name of artist, and date. They can be made in any medium, but here ours are digital. Here is a link to a zip of various ATC templates:
Label your entry your-name_ATC_month_year. Upload your entry to the ATC gallery, then come back to this thread and show us your ATC. I will comment in the gallery.
*This month you only need to make one ATC to consider the challenge complete. Of course, you are welcome to make more. Please choose from one of the following themes:
*1) National Celebration
Most are aware that July 4 is the day the United States of America celebrates it's independence from England in 1776. Already supplies are being gathered for firework displays, picnics and other gatherings are being planned. We have a nice variety of nationalities represented in our group so it might be fun for us to make ATCs depicting a special holiday celebration in our nation's national colors. Mine example is typical red, white and blue. What will yours be? In case someone doesn't recognize which country is represented, you might want to name your homeland in the description.
Used my stuff from I Am Patriotic Collab

*2) Perhaps you would rather scrap a Summer ATC? even if it's not summer in your part of the world.
*Used TraceyB's The Beach
Label your entry your-name_ATC_month_year. Upload your entry to the ATC gallery, then come back to this thread and show us your ATC. I will comment in the gallery.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Sherry, thank you for the wonderful ATC challenge!

Lindsay

Premier Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Thank you Sherry, always enjoy this challenge