CHALLENGES ATC Challenge

SherryD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
My apologies for running late, especially as I have been prepared for a couple of weeks. But during the witching hours of Halloween I was attacked by severe chest pain. No, fortunately not heart attack but it sure felt like it. It has happened a couple of times before. My doctor calls it spastic colon but the pain isn't in lower abdomen like it sounds. It is esophageal and upper intestinal spasms, probably related to the problem I have with partially paralyzed stomach. More than you need to know, I'm sure. The main thing is when it happens I'm no good for anything. But here we are now.

ATC Challenge November 2023

If you are new to making ATCs, the only "rule" is that they must be 2.5" x 3.5" or 3.5" x 2.5" (That is 750 x 1050 pixels or 1050 x 750 pixels.)
Here is a link to a zip of various ATC templates:
You must choose one of the following options to fulfill the challenge, but you are welcome to do more.
*1) Boho _ Create an ATC with a Bohemian vibe.

*2) Alternative Book Cover - There is a Book Lovers Day in November so I challenge you to choose one of your favorite books, pretend the ATC is the cover of that book and create your own idea of what the cover should look like.

*3) Autumn Fairies - Create an Autumn scene in which a fairy appears.

I am so sorry Sherry, about your health problems, it must have been so scary...I hope you feel better soon and can enjoy and relax without thinking about it...which is the worst thing you can do, being alert that could happen again...just erase it from your mind if you can. xoxo

Sherry, so sorry about your health problems and hope that you're feeling much better now.
Thank you for hosting the ATC challenge. Option 1: Boho

full

Back