August card challenge

jilbert

I wish ... I noted where they came from on the individual pages. The graphics on the first one come from Octopus Artis and the second one is Lisa Glanz. I'm still working on painting realistically ... I'm primarily an abstract artist.

Glori2

Premier Senior Member
I saw this challenge and it stayed on my brain and when I saw Snickerdoodles new Artsy Brushes I knew I had to use it to make a card and join this challenge! :D

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
I can hardly wait to see your cards ... there are others in June and July as well if you feel ambitious :)

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
This is a lovely card .. it's so sunny and uplifting ... please use the templates and the theme for the challenge for next month's card ... I've set it this way so everybody can print off and know what to expect ... I'm not mean just want to keep things consistent for the challenge :)

chigirl

oh my, i am so sorry, obviously I did not read the instructions completely...I was so excited to see a card challenge. I'll do better next month. of course you are not mean, it was totally my fault, thanks for pointing it out so I can do this challenge correctly for september.