• Members' end of year kit.  Please VOTE HERE for the colour and name of your choice.  Voting closes on November 28th.

August Challenge Tracker and a little extra incentive

SherryD

* Quote challenge
* Bingo challenge 2
* Clean & simple challenge
* PYP challenge
* Finish the sentence challenge
* Herbalist Mini challenge
* Hold On mini challenge
* Mask challenge
* Re-color challenge
* Cock & Bull challenge
* Progressive
* Inked
* Pop up - Linked Word
* Mood board
* Pop_up Inspiration

Last edited:

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
We have a LOT of challenges this month. If you can make it through them all you have perseverance and dedication in my view!! :)
Do we include the Project 52 for this month or just the monthly challenges?

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Do we include the Project 52 for this month or just the monthly challenges?
Rosie, I included the Project 52 this month after I saw that many members included the Project 52 challenges.
@Robyn, should we include the Project 52 for this month?

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
I hadn't really thought this through very well!

:-28

Let's include the Project 52 challenges as well...........although I have to wonder if anyone will get through all of them. Let's just see what happens. :)

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
I hadn't really thought this through very well!

:-28

Let's include the Project 52 challenges as well...........although I have to wonder if anyone will get through all of them. Let's just see what happens. :)
Robyn, thank you for your response. There is a small group of members who participate in all of the monthly challenges and the Project 52 challenges.

jirsev

Esteemed Senior Member
#1 Karen's August mini kit challenge
#2 August Template challenge
#3 Rosie's August Mini Kit Challenge

Robyn

Staff member
WOW, what a great effort everyone. THANK YOU TO ALL PARTICIPANTS.

:-1

Before I do the official draw for the little incentive prize, can somebody (perhaps one or all of the members listed below) please confirm that the members on the list below completed all the challenges for August? Have I missed anyone?

1. Rosie
2. Poppy
3. WendyP
4. Barb
5. Grace
6. Anita
7. Zepper
8. Deloris

So I think that is 21 challenges or 22 if you count Vivi's inked challenge in two parts. Correct?

Last edited:

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member

Before I do the official draw for the little incentive prize, can somebody (perhaps one or all of the members listed below) please confirm that the members on the list below completed all the challenges for August? Have I missed anyone?

Rosie
Poppy
WendyP
Barb
Grace
Anita
Zepper

So I think that is 21 challenges or 22 if you count Vivi's inked challenge in two parts. Correct?
DeLoris had forgotten to add P52 week Sad & P52 week Family, I've let her know.

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member

Rosie
Poppy
WendyP
Barb
Grace
Anita
Zepper

Oh my goodness, well done all of you, that’s some going 👏🏼👏🏼❤

zepper

Rosie
Poppy
WendyP
Barb
Grace
Anita
Zepper

Hi Robyn, I didn't do the P52 Sad challenge. Reason being as the start date was July 28th I thought it was covered by the July challenge bracket. If the Sad challenge was to be included then I'm not eligible to be on the above list
Kind regards
Zepper

Robyn

Staff member
Hi Robyn, I didn't do the P52 Sad challenge. Reason being as the start date was July 28th I thought it was covered by the July challenge bracket. If the Sad challenge was to be included then I'm not eligible to be on the above list
Kind regards
Zepper
Debbie I wasn't aware that this challenge went from July to August, but I would class that as a July challenge.

Robyn

Staff member
I hope I've done the list correctly.

They were:

1. Rosie
2. Poppy
3. WendyP
4. Barb
5. Grace
6. Anita
7. Zepper
8. Deloris

The random number 'thingy' scrambled up the list and number 6 came out on top.

Congratulations to Anita!

RandomNumberforPrize.JPG

Anita, please contact me and let me know your preferred store for the gift certificate.

Congratulations to Rosie, Mary, Wendy, Barb, Grace, Anita, Debbie and Deloris for the magnificent effort in completing all the challenges for August.

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
I hope I've done the list correctly.

They were:

1. Rosie
2. Poppy
3. WendyP
4. Barb
5. Grace
6. Anita
7. Zepper
8. Deloris

The random number 'thingy' scrambled up the list and number 6 came out on top.

Congratulations to Anita!

View attachment 175298

Anita, please contact me and let me know your preferred store for the gift certificate.

Congratulations to Rosie, Mary, Wendy, Barb, Grace, Anita, Debbie and Deloris for the magnificent effort in completing all the challenges for August.

Wow ..so happy .....thank you Robyn ♥♥♥♥