August GSO 2019

Migueline

Esteemed Senior Member
Love this gorgeous creative page by Jan! The beautiful lady with the superb vase of flowers and the cute children above in little dimension give a surreal artsy page!

JanD

Premier Senior Member
I really love the creativity of this page from Celestine with the hanging herbs the photos and the little bags of herbs blended beautifully.
I agree......this is just so lovely! Love everything Celestine did with this super beautiful page! Congratulations!

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Love this gorgeous creative page by Jan! The beautiful lady with the superb vase of flowers and the cute children above in little dimension give a surreal artsy page!
Oh, how sweet......thank you SO much Migueline! xooxox

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
I love this creation by@Rosie She has made a stunning LO with the stacked paper edged with the lace. The recolouring is perfect and gorgeous clusters around the beautiful image, even the curved stitching.....absolutely gorgeous :-62

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
And another one from Karen's Mini Kit Challenge - this by @Anita ...these girl's have so much talent,,,,I absolutely love how Anita has created the border edge cutout with the lace, the stitching curved around the beautiful image, the beautiful cluster recoloured to perfectly match the little girl's skirt....everything...so clever and beautiful!

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
And another one from Karen's Mini Kit Challenge - this by @Anita ...these girl's have so much talent,,,,I absolutely love how Anita has created the border edge cutout with the lace, the stitching curved around the beautiful image, the beautiful cluster recoloured to perfectly match the little girl's skirt....everything...so clever and beautiful!

Thank you so much Karen xxxx

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
LOVE this page from Anne (Oldenmeade). Great blending and use of the silhouette with the umbrella 'catching' the drips. VERY eye-catching and so creative!!