August GSO 2021

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Flowers are beautiful this time of the year Twizzle always has a beautiful garden with plenty of flowers to share with us l the template goes brilliantly with the shapes the photos the clusters the colours and the borders.xxx

Dalsi

My 2nd GSO for this one by @Dalsi
Thank you so much. I had such a challenge this this page & the GSO feels almost like a relief & I’m not sure why but it is. I think that may sound a bit funny & I think I just needed that boost of support & I’m very grateful. I’m extremely happy. Also I’ve never actually come to the thread before. it’s a bit of oh, that makes sense. Sorry long reply, thank you so much, once again. :-16:-f:-i

Jody

The Wanderer.
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
I adore this page by @Jody, this layout is absolutely stunning! Love the photo, so gorgeous, the scene she created, the amazing elements, and the amazing big photo in the background, really beautiful, elegant, and inviting!
Thank you Karen. Glad you like it.

Farm Wife

I love the art deco scene created by Farm Wife... Chris with the brilliant photo of the escalator and the wonderful scene created with the kit.xxx
WOW!! Thank you, Mary! You say the kindest things. This is just as fun as it was making the page!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Love the gorgeous page by Migueline (Micheline)--gorgeous extracted image and effects and gorgeous textures and artsy bits!

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I just love this fun big photo of the cow by Truus and the big word art with the interesting info.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
This is a gorgeous gorgeous page by Ursula with the Josie and her friends waiting for a cone to be thrown I wonder who the best catcher is lol I can just imagine them all nose diving in the water if it is dropped lol.xxx

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Thank you so much. I had such a challenge this this page & the GSO feels almost like a relief & I’m not sure why but it is. I think that may sound a bit funny & I think I just needed that boost of support & I’m very grateful. I’m extremely happy. Also I’ve never actually come to the thread before. it’s a bit of oh, that makes sense. Sorry long reply, thank you so much, once again. :-16:-f:-i
not a long thread at all ... some of us are very long winded when we get started, thankfully I'm not among them LOL ... so glad it gave you a boost and it really jumped out at me, Dalsi

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
My first choice for today is this gorgeous page by @Poppy, this is truly amazing, love the quirky style, the amazing textures and background, the layered face, and all the artsy bits, absolutely gorgeous!

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
and this page by @DeLoris, I love it, it is what journalism is all about, an amazing image, with an OOB, with amazing layering, colors and a story that I will never forget!