August Mood Board Challenge

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
The theme for this month's Mood Board is summer vacations/holidays. It can be about your summer getaway, one you would like to take or just about places you like to visit. You can also come up with your own summer related theme.

Please select at least three aspects of the Mood Board to inspire your page.

Enter your page into the Monthly Challenges and also tick the Mood Board Challenge box. Copy your page over to this thread and say what items you chose.

Have fun and I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations. xxx

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you for hosting the Mood Board Challenge for July Rosie. There's not much summer here right now, but I can but dream! LOL

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Thank you for hosting the Mood Board Challenge for July Rosie. There's not much summer here right now, but I can but dream! LOL
Sorry about that Robyn. Personally I am dreaming of autumn and winter. Not a great fan of the heat. xxxx

JanD

Premier Senior Member

I used 3 'moods' ~ Forest, Cabin, and Green
Kits used are in the Gallery description. Thanks for a fun challenge, Rosie!

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge, Rosie - ever since I got "On the Wild Side" wanted to combine it with "Tales from the Riverbank" so here was my chance. Long before we retired we talked about fishing a LOT when we did. Have we? No. LOL So, this page represents a vacation we would like to take.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Rosie, thank you for the fun challenge and for the wonderful mood board.
Inspired by lighthouse, swan, water, and flower cluster

janedee

Thanks so much for the great challenge - I used blue, flowers, water, old buildings and the lighthouse